The Centre of Philosophy of the University of Lisbon (CFUL) launched a call for applications to 2 PhD fellowships (up to 4 years) at the School of Arts and Humanities of the University of Lisbon. We will accept applications between 8 February and 26 February 2021 (23:59 Lisbon Time).
The application, written in English or Portuguese, must include the following:
- Identity card / citizen card / passport;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Research plan (up to 4,000 words);
- A writing sample (up to 6,000 words);
- Motivation letter (up to 1,200 words);
- Indication of one or two references, who can provide a letter of recommendation (optional).
CFUL is interested in hosting high-quality doctoral students in a wide range of areas in History of Philosophy, Analytic Philosophy and Practical Philosophy.
The call will stay open for a period of 3 weeks.
The application announcement is available here: http://www.eracareers.pt/opportunities/index.aspx?task=global&jobId=131116