LanCog Social Epistemology Workshop
Date: May 27 and 28, 2021, from 3 to 6 pm (GMT+1, Lisbon and UK time).
The LanCog group at the Centro de Filosofia, University of Lisbon, is glad to announce the upcoming LanCog Social Epistemology Workshop, which will take place on May 27 and 28, 2021.
Domingos Faria and Michel Croce
May 27 (Thursday)
- 3 p.m. – Mona Simion (University of Glasgow): Collective Epistemology, Knowledge-First
- 4 p.m. – Domingos Faria (University of Lisbon): An Evaluative and Prescriptive Norm of Disagreement
- 5 p.m. – Christoph Kelp (University of Glasgow): The Epistemic, the Practical, and the Zetetic
May 28 (Friday)
- 3 p.m. – Giada Fratantonio (University of Edinburgh): Testimony, Communication, and Competence in the Law
- 4 p.m. – Sanford Goldberg (Northwestern University): On speaker expectations of her audience: the case of telling
- 5 p.m. – Michel Croce (University of Barcelona): Science Communication and The Ethics of Expertise
Attendance is free, but registration is required. Please register by filling out the following form: